Monday 24 September 2012

my gaming experience


My gaming experience

My first games console was the PS1 but i never really played it as i wasn't big on gaming. then when the PS2 came out i got more into gaming, games such as star wars battle front were my favourite games. i then took a break from gaming and eventually got my PS3 a few years after release, i loved playing my PS3  and at this time favourite game was Modern warfare 2 i played this game a lot after say 2 years playing PS3 i decided i wanted an xbox 360 mainly for social reasons as most of my friends played on the xbox so i felt left out so i decided to get one. i got the new xbox slim and i play this now instead of PS3, at first i carried on playing call of duty. i then reached out for a wider variety of games such as Skyrim, Mass effect 3 and minecraft. i still play the xbox now as i find it enjoyable and easy to talk to my friends

No comments:

Post a Comment